You Are Here: Projects > Cockburn Rotary Spring Fair
Set aside the last Sunday of October (27th) for this year's 2013 Cockburn Rotary Spring Fair at Manning Park, Spearwood. It starts at 11am, concluding with a fireworks display at 7:30pm.
(Stall holders please go to the stall holder information page for application forms.)
This year's event will feature a circus theme with plenty of circus acts and roaming entertainment for all the family.
The Fair is family and community based with an opportunity for community groups to display their talents on stage or sell their wares and generate club funds.
- There are many free activities and workshops provided throughout the day
- The main stage will feature performances by various groups and artistes
- Sideshow style rides and games are a major attraction for the young at heart
- Stalls offer a range of information and products including foods, crafts and jewellery
- Petanque (Mayor’s Cup) is a local attraction
- British Motor Club will have a variety of vehicles on show
- The Frosh Youth Festival is always popular with the younger generation
- The Fire Games will again be held at this year's event
Entry to the Fair is free for the 5,000 plus patrons on the day. Parking attracts a $2 donation collected by the Girl Guides.