You Are Here: Projects > Cockburn Rotary Spring Fair
The 2015 Cockburn Rotary Spring Fair will be held on the last Sunday of October (25th) at Manning Park, Spearwood. It starts at 11am, concluding with a fireworks display at 7:30pm.
(Stall holders please go to the stall holder information page for application forms.)
The Fair is family and community based. Groups are encouraged to generate club funds and promote their club through active participation on the day.
- There are many free activities and workshops provided throughout the day
- The main stage will feature performances by various groups and artistes
- Sideshow style rides and games are a major attraction for the young at heart
- Stalls offer a range of information and products including foods, crafts and jewellery
- Petanque (Mayor’s Cup) is a local attraction
- The 'BMC-Leyland Day' will feature the Mini, P76, Rovers and more
- The Youth Festival is always popular with the younger generation
- The Bushfire games are back to compete
Parking attracts a $2 donation collected by Rotary. Otherwise, entry to the Fair is free for the 5,000 plus patrons on the day.
Funds raised are re-invested back into the community through the various projects of the Rotary Club of Cockburn. The Club has just celebrated 45 years of serving the community and is proud to be associated with the Fair.